Monday, March 29, 2010

My Blog Will Die Soon

My twitter account

Twitter has successfully reduced my number of blog posts.
A good time to start twitting, as I will not have much time to post my usual lengthy blog posts once I enter university.
Speaking of university, I have applied and have been accepted at University of Nottingham.
Going for foundation in engineering, and then most likely to continue by going for a 4-year degree course in mechanical engineering.
Intake on the 25th of April, orientation on the 22nd.
Parents wanted me to keep away from the Sunway/Subang area. Loads of distractions there.
25th April. It's this soon. Just a week after I'm back from my New Zealand holiday.
Leaving for NZ on the 2nd April, will be there for 2 weeks.
I'm prepared to learn living on a budget, to get to places around myself and stuff.
Got some help from the Singapore trip, but my cousin did help a lot.
But I can't really wait for it. I'm ready.
Anyway I've no more time to post lengthy posts, so it ends here.
Want more updates? My twitter account link (Link also available on top):

No comments:

Post a Comment