Monday, March 15, 2010

Last Meeting Days For Some

I have been still experiencing the Paramore concert aftermath.
Still love them loads.
But I suppose some of you are a bit fed up of me talking about Paramore, after 6 continuous blog posts about it, so it's time to do something different.
Anyway, a day before the SPM results day, Kelvesh, Firdaus and Lucas came to Coffee Mug for a drink.
They looked really nervous there. I wasn't anywhere near that.
Let's see whether I remember anything interesting they did... I know Firdaus came really late, after the other 2 finished their drink.
Lucas ordered Watermelon, Kelvesh ordered Orange and Firdaus ordered Kiwi.
I arranged the glasses, and, considering that Lucas and Kelvesh likes talking about lame stuff, I decided to do the same. I arranged them like traffic lights.
Out of nowhere they got so excited and Lucas took pictures of them, and uploaded one on facebook. I didn't know people this age will get THAT excited over it :P
Nobody commented on that pic though :D.

The next day, went to school to pick up the results.
Reached school at 10.20a.m. Saw quite a number of people waiting. Old classmates. Most of them haven't changed one bit, from my observation.
College stories came about.
Devin said that he broke a college chair while laughing so hard. No surprise.
He said Leonard, his other college mate, will always sit next to girls.
Once he sat next to one, then found out she was aged 20, then straight away sat next to another. I burst out laughing with a few others when I heard that.
Nothing left to do there, as I found out that the results will be out at 11.30a.m, I decided to go to Era Walk for breakfast. Went with Firdaus, Fong and Subrash.
Firdaus took us for the very short drive there. But it was enough to scare the heck out of me.
I felt like killing him when he was driving. Not a good driver at all. And he can say that his driving is good. And tells others what to do some more.
Happened once when I was sending him home from A&W. Irritated me like hell.
Anyway that day he cornered very aggressively, signaled very late, almost hit an oncoming car while reversing. I vow never to enter a car which Firdaus is driving, ever again.
Anyway we had, or at least I had breakfast at Alan Kopitiam. And I walked back to school.
By then, it was 11.40a.m. Results were out. I've got no intention to reveal results of others here.
But they, whoever the "they" are, screwed my English Oral cert.
They made 4 mistakes with the gradings of my oral cert. If 1 mistake, it isn't so bad. 4!!!!!
I have to return to school anytime soon to get a replacement cert, as I made a complaint.
"They" also made one grammatical error in my Director House Report. Ugh...
But many of my former schoolmates left fast, I saw some crying, a few with joy, and a few with despair. Elijah was crying, many wouldn't have expected it, but I wasn't that surprised. I know that every tough guy has their softer sides.

Went to Jusco, saw a few friends there.
I thought Jusco would be full of my batch-mates. But hardly any.
Everybody was away, somewhere. At least half of them, I won't meet again. Ever. I couldn't even say goodbye! :(
For some of those who don't have facebook, I can't really contact them any longer... I will miss them.
But later in life I will be meeting new people. College and work. Hopefully I'll end up meeting the right people.
Anyway the next day, dad found out my results, wasn't too happy about it.
But somehow I still felt pretty calm about it.
Saturday, guess who I saw at Coffee Mug.
Justin, the 10A+ fella and Nicholas!
They came with most of their family members, covering a total of 10 people.
When I saw the group coming at first, I was like, oh, no, don't lah, so many people!
Then I saw the two come, and woah, it's ok then. :P
Justin - unchanged. He's still well known for giving a certain stare and making me laugh.
Nicholas's mum gave me an RM10 tip at the end. Thanks!
Met my very old friend, Asyraf, my schoolmate which I lost contact with since Standard 6. He came too.
Eventful, tiring day.

But still, I was stubborn and followed my 3a.m+ sleeping time schedule. And woke up 7.10a.m to get ready for church. Needed to pass the Paramore T-shirts to Francisca.
Sleepy as hell, but still went. My dad supposed to go to, but he couldn't wake up :P.
Drove the Manual-drive Mercedes to church. First time driving the manual to church.
It was stressful. I was trapped at the area where I was near the hall entrance. Cars coming from all directions.
Luckily I'm able to work under stress :D.
Found a small opening, got cars to move along. I stalled twice, got damn scared, but it was alright, I got out of that area without a scratch. Then went another round, parked a bit far away.
It was the first time I reversed park since the day I went for my JPJ license test :P.
I realised I was less than 2 inches until hitting the parking meter pole. But survived.
(I'm going to church what, takkan God wanna put me into an accident leading there! :P :P :P)
After 15 minutes finding a parking space, I reached church in under 5 minutes late.
Saw Natasha Lim there, and the way she jumped and said Hi to me, it was so funny. I would love to impersonate her jump once I see her again.
She's really scared of dragonflies too. I should address her as 'Dragonfly' from now on. :D.
Anyway passed Fran the Paramore T-shirts, and got back a total of RM186 back.
4 bucks short from what I was supposed to be paid. Hmm... purposely gave less, hoping I would give a discount, eh?
Nah, I know Franny wouldn't do that. You're a nice girl, right? :D
I sort of challenged her to wear the t-shirt straight away. Didn't want. You betrayed Paramore! :P
Anyway was in church until about 2.30p.m, Zeno, Simone, Lydia was there.
Lydia said church has Wi-fi. You gotta be kidding! Church!
Anyway, forced down a shot of Espresso to stay less sleepy during work.
Went to work, busy like mad. Felt like Singapore all... over... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment